In this course, you will learn how to get working quickly with NServiceBus.
In this course we'll build a messaging system for a retail e-commerce domain.
By the end of the course, you will have learned:
- How to set up your development environment
- What an endpoint is and how to create one
- How to define messages and message handlers
- How to send messages between endpoints
- How (and why) to publish events to multiple subscribers
- How to deal with exceptions and take advantage of automatic retries
- Lesson 1: Getting started
- Lesson 2: Sending a command
- Lesson 3: Multiple endpoints
- Lesson 4: Publishing events
- Lesson 5: Retrying errors
Go to Lesson 1: Getting started to begin.