All releases are announced on the Particular Software discussion forum.
There are two ways to be notified of new releases of packages and software from Particular Software:
- Register on the Particular forum and ensure that notifications are set to "Watching" on the announcement channel to receive announcements for all platform components.
- Register at GitHub and browse to repositories under the Particular organization that should be monitored. Expand the repository watch options and enable notifications for releases.
Feeds are useful to receive updates on releases via other channels and can be integrated into other workflows with IFTTT and Zapier.
There are several feeds available:
- Discussion forum: All announcements on the forum: https://discuss.particular.net/c/announcements.rss
- GitHub: All repositories on Github have an Atom feed on the release pages for each package. For example: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus/releases.atom
- NuGet: All NuGet packages have an Atom feed. For example: https://www.nuget.org/packages/NServiceBus/atom.xml