All releases are announced on the Particular Software discussion forum.
There are two ways to be notified of new releases of packages and software from Particular Software:
- Register on the Particular forum and ensure that notifications are set to "Watching" on the announcement channel to receive announcements for all platform components.
- Register at GitHub and browse to repositories under the Particular organization that should be monitored. Expand the repository watch options and enable notifications for releases.
There are several feeds available:
- Discussion forum: All announcements on the forum: https://discuss.particular.net/c/announcements.rss
- GitHub: All repositories on Github have an Atom feed on the release pages for each package. For example: https://github.com/Particular/NServiceBus/releases.atom
- NuGet: All NuGet packages have an Atom feed. For example: https://www.nuget.org/packages/NServiceBus/atom.xml