This document describes Particular Software business continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
- The company and processes are set up in such a way that continuity is inherent.
- The company has a globally distributed team.
- All processes are thoroughly documented and repeatable.
- As a result of the company structure, no material change can have any significant impact on the business.
- All processes have business continuity baked into them.
- All software and services have multiple backups.
- All third party dependencies have a manual backup procedure.