NServiceBus uses the concept of pipelines. A pipeline refers to the series of actions taken as a result of the triggering action.
- The incoming pipeline is triggered due to an incoming message
- The outgoing pipeline is triggered due to an outgoing message
- The recoverability pipeline is triggered due to failure during processing
There are several ways to customize the pipelines with varying levels of complexity.
- Manipulate the pipeline with behaviors
- Steps, stages and connectors
- Message mutators
- Abort the pipeline
- React to pipeline events
Unit testing of custom extensions is supported by the