ServicePulse monitors NServiceBus endpoints for:
- Endpoint availability (using heartbeat signals sent from the endpoint)
- Failed messages (by monitoring the error queue defined for the endpoints)
- Custom checks (defined and developed according to application needs)
The following actions are required in order to monitor endpoints in ServicePulse:
- Configure the NServiceBus.Heartbeat and/or NServiceBus.CustomChecks packages
- Enable auditing for all monitored endpoints (see auditing with NServiceBus). Forward audit data to a single audit and error queue that is monitored by a ServiceControl instance.