- .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Chrome 35 or higher, Firefox 31 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- A running instance of ServiceControl
- Monitored NServiceBus endpoints must use NServiceBus 4.0.0 or higher
- Support for NServiceBus 3.3.x can be obtained by contacting the Particular Software support
Install ServicePulse using the Particular Service Platform Installer (recommended) or independently using the following procedure:
- Download and install ServiceControl
- Download and install ServicePulse
- After accepting the license terms and conditions, click "Install" (the installer will require elevated privileges)
- The installation process installs the "Particular ServicePulse" Windows service and opens the ServicePulse web application using the default browser.
- After installing ServicePulse, see the following sections to configure the existing endpoints to be monitored via ServicePulse.
QuietAllows ServicePulse to be installed in the background. The installation user interface will be unavailable.
Log [file location]Provides the location on disk for the logfile to be generated.
INST_PORT_PULSE [port number]Provides the port number that ServicePulse web application will run on. Default : 9090
INST_URI [uri]Provides location of the ServiceControl Instance API Default :
/ localhost:33333/ api/
INST_SC_MONITORING_URI [uri]Provides location of the Monitoring Instance API Default :
.\Particular.ServicePulse.exe /Quiet /Log C:\temp\servicepulse-installer.log INST_PORT_PULSE=12345 INST_URI=http://localhost:33333/api/
ServicePulse connects to and relies on ServiceControl as its data source. For details on ServiceControl and ServicePulse configuration options, see:
ServicePulse will check the current licensing status by querying the ServiceControl API, located by default at
http:/. If ServicePulse indicates that the license is invalid or has expired, then the license must be updated in ServiceControl.