- .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- A currently-supported version of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- A running instance of ServiceControl
- Download and install ServiceControl
- Download and install ServicePulse
- After accepting the license terms and conditions, click "Install" (the installer will require elevated privileges)
- The installation process installs the "Particular ServicePulse" Windows service and opens the ServicePulse web application using the default browser.
- After installing ServicePulse, see the following sections to configure the existing endpoints to be monitored via ServicePulse.
QuietAllows ServicePulse to be installed in the background. The installation user interface will be unavailable.
Log [file location]Provides the location on disk for the logfile to be generated.
INST_PORT_PULSE [port number]Provides the port number that ServicePulse web application will run on. Default : 9090
INST_URI [uri]Provides location of the ServiceControl Instance API Default :
/ localhost:33333/ api/
INST_SC_MONITORING_URI [uri]Provides location of the Monitoring Instance API Default :
.\Particular.ServicePulse.exe /Quiet /Log C:\temp\servicepulse-installer.log INST_PORT_PULSE=12345 INST_URI=http://localhost:33333/api/ INST_SC_MONITORING_URI=http://localhost:33633/
ServicePulse connects to and relies on ServiceControl and optionally ServiceControl Monitoring as its data source. For details on ServiceControl, ServiceControl Monitoring and ServicePulse configuration options, see:
- Configuring ServiceControl
- ServiceControl Guidance
- Configuring ServiceControl Monitoring
- ServiceControl Monitoring Guidance
- Connection Configuration in ServicePulse
ServicePulse will check the current licensing status by querying the ServiceControl API, located by default at
http:/. If ServicePulse indicates that the license is invalid or has expired, then the license must be updated in ServiceControl.